Saturday, June 7, 2008

Toilet Rumble

Today,  I felt so lucky coz for 'sempat save' my tag from drop into toilet bowl. I really can't imagine what will happen it my tag drop inside.  What will you do if one day. your valuable things, let says your handphone, ring or spectacular drop into toilet bowl? Will you start to roar and rumble down with your forehand inside? Or just leave it?

Still remember when one of my colleagues, had dropped his handphone inside there (it was in 2001), and  what he did is, he just don't bother at all, 'selamba'  put his arm in squatting in toilet bowl and pick-up it back. Will you do the same, if the this thing happen to you?? 

P/s : Not so sure why this two ladies are standing in front of the toilet counter, waiting for 'customer' ke? Sure one entrance fee would be almost RM200 depends what type of service you need. 

0 comments: