Monday, June 9, 2008

Maid vs No Maid

I'm not so sure that whether you realize or not, that those kids which are born after 1984 have a total really suck attitudes. They are arrogant, looks a bit dumb, no personality, showing off among his friends and lot other bad things. Why this happen? As you know, most of us are well educated. What's the problems? Internet? Parent always busy? Friends or..don't forget someone that always with us...MAID. Personally, I don't used to have maid in my house. I believe those who are always busy, will find this as their best solution.  They prefer to leave their children with maid, and I found sometimes their children tend to love their maid more than their own parents!!! Why? How much 'valuable time' that those parents can spend with their own children as compared to maid. Everything just rely to this maid, from a to z, sometimes 'makan time' also prepared by maid. Those 'guys' la, you should married with that 'maid' rather that your 'wife'. Just think  a second, whose is actually your real 'wife'. 

Let’s do a small comparison here.

Without Maid
During my early kids day, every morning I'll wake up by myself or occasionally by my mother. Then I make my own breakfast eventhough it just a simple milo/tea + bread/biscuit. Dressed up a little bit, and get to school. After dinner or every meal hour, sure one I''ve to clean my own things and sometimes clean for my family as well. 

With Maid
During kids day, early morning the 
maid will wake up you, then once you get up  from the bed, breakfast ready on dining table prepared by maid (your wife is still dreaming), and later get to school. After dinner or every meal, straight away get off from the dining place with the plates left on the table head on to his PC, PS3 or ASTRO. And again maid will clean everything for you. 

See what's the difference. Those who stay with maid, I'm pretty sure that they don't know how to be independent, so lazy and over-pampered. Why? because they don’t even know how to do simple things and even to take care of themselves!' Everythings done by 'bibik'!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha.. hot issue about maid? It has pros and cons on it.

Definitely I agree that parents should not leave everything to the maid to do. Maids are hired to help us with the household chores and take care of the kids when parents are not around but it doesn't lifted our responsibility to educate and take care of our own kids.