Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sweet Breastfeeding Time

My beloved baby can be considered the most luckiest baby in this world coz he had been breastfeeding for almost his entire life. Now he already almost 3 years old. I'm glad to see him growth and still continuing his breastfeed. I should thankful to my 'beloving wife' as she's really a wonderful mother that I had even seen.

Seriously, I don't know much about breastfeeding is all about. I have '0' knowledge. What I know, as a laymen based on what I seen during my early age, most of the baby will stop their exclusive breastfeeding after certain months, normally during 'waktu pantang ajer' a.ka. 'Red light'. Then those parent start to look at supermarket to find the suitable formula milk to their baby. I'm also thinking and do it the same thing as a father. At that time, the only thing that come across to my mind, is to get the 'best formula milk' even my pocket almost 'boliau'. And finally, I bought 'Isomilk' and 'Bebelac' for my baby.

But anyhow, when I came back, and my wife start to feed him with those formula milk, he refused to eat. And I just pondering?Why? What's wrong with the milk? Am I giving him the wrong formula milk. Oh god! my pocket almost 'kering'. Oh god!! And yet he refused to enjoy the formula milk.

But anyhow, he still enjoy his breastfeeding time, and finally my wife said, 'abang aper kata kita bagi baby breastmilk ajer' since he enjoy to have it'. So at that point, I feel so and so and so stupid, why I'm wasting my money by spending all my money to buy formula milk, whereas at the same time I had even better option than formula milk...i.e. breast milk. See how stupid am I.

My 2 sent worth is, mother breast milk is still the best as compared to 'lembu' breast milk. So don't let 'lembu' feed your baby!!!!.






5 comments:

NeroEcha said...

Chaiyok..chaiyok daddy akif...hidup susuibu...

Anonymous said...

tahniah daddy akif..
u should be role model to other daddy!!

Kaizer said...

Role model to other daddy rasenya tak kot...aper pun I fully support ler kat mother2 yang breastfeed nei...I salute you all ler....

Crazee Choc's said...

sungguh terharu dgn entry sebegini....hidup breastfeeding!

kinda said...

isk kena bg hubby i bc nih...ekekeke