Monday, June 16, 2008

Inflation coming soon

Since the petrol had gone up, everything seems so pricey. I'm sure we all been suffered during this time. I don't even see any price cut over household products in the hypermarket as provoked by some of hypermarket in newspaper. I just take 1 example, last week when I went to hypermarket in Shah Alam to buy 'Ayamas Chicken Ball' which normally it just cost me about RM9.99 (kalau nak mulah,  better get one at Ayamas Shop), but somehow I saw the price had gone up by RM1.00 to become RM10.99. So looking ahead, if this situation continue without any correction action, definitely we'll suffer forever, especially those who don't received any rebates from Government of RM625 (takde kete), amacam?. No rebates, but have to buy groceries at 'killing price'. 

We now can feel the heat of inflation in our normal life, everything is pricey now. While, those 'mentri2' they don't care all this things, coz everything 'free' even dok kecoh2 kat parlimen, just buat kepo lebih!!! Last few days, Government agreed to reduce 10% 'elaun kera' ian those 'mentri2', but also some of them felt disappointed. Engkuangchiow ma!!!!

0 comments: