Friday, June 6, 2008

Petrol RM2.70: Another Siau!

Really  la..last night I went to petrol station and fill-up RM50 bugs, and you know what, I just managed to refill less than 3/4 of my fuel tank capacity than normal. I saw the tag price at petrol station for RON97 is RM2.704 not as RM2.70 as mentioned by Bedol. Really Bedol lah!!! 

Even, during the lunch hour, I went to 'kedai mamak'  and ordered 'roti tampal' which I used to have during lunch hour. You know what happen la, I have to pay RM2.20 for 'roti tampal' which normally I'll cost me about RM1.50. See this 'kedai mamak' starts to increase their prices. Then, another Bedol lah!!

I'm so fishy how effective that the Government willing to review the oil price on monthly basis. Are they going to reduce the price? I'm 200% sure this only to gauge public sentiment, that the Government is willing to reduce the price, which they should done earlier, why now?  I believe they only know how to review the price on upward basis only, not on the other way!     





 

0 comments: