Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dilemma

Yesterday, I received a call from my HR, saying that I've been offered a promotion. At last I been promoted also after almost 2 years with the company, thanks god.

Sayang pun ader, sedih pun ader, macam2 ler and perasaan in my hearth. And one thing I noticed, perasaan I masa I nak resign before I came here, datang semula. Just imagine, since day 1 you kerja kat situ, tiba2 ajer nak blah. So macam2 ler kenangan manis datang semula. Aper pun, I'm still have an ample time with my officemates until 31 August 2008.

And yesterday also I met with my GM, and he was also congratulated for my promotion. I really felt so sad at that point of time. Sayang plak nak meninggalkan I punya section, since I joint the section 2007. I been there almost 2 years, but I can says la, macam dah experience kerja for almost 3-5 years there. I start with '0' knowledge when I joint the section, and the wonderful thing, I'm be able to do my works without any supervision, except certain time which normally I discuss with my boss and big boss. Most of the time, all the works or assignment given, I'll do myself. Nevermind, maybe ader hikmah disebaliknya.

Aper pun malam tadi, aku dah discuss with my beloved wife, and she also decided to left the company soon after I start work at my new office. What to do, life must goes on.

Another problem is, my new office is quite far from my house. We see how la, should I stay in Shah Alam or I need to move to somewhere around near at my office. Can't make any decision yet. Aku tak kisah sangat, but I'm quite worries about my son, if let say we all move to some else, macam mana plak dengan dia. Sian kat 'Putera' kesayangan kami tu.

0 comments: