Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Celcom Broadband Lousy!!

Really lousy!!! First thing I'm really disappointed with Celcom Broadband, which I had subscribed in early April this year (come with corporate rate offer), first trial..looks ok and quite impressive with the system. And aper lagi...subscribe ler...

Soon found the coverage really bad, just imagine I only can use internet after 12 a.m. everyday!!Really siau punya Celcom!!. Bengang giler....bayar mahal2 ....tapi service macam cipan!!. Bodoh punya Celcom.

Not only that, the device always disconnect suddenly, end-up have to re-connect and lost all my file (kes tak sempat nak save ler nei). I've lodged few complaint with Celcom, and yet the service is still has not been resolved. Alasan bodoh/bangang dari Celcom always given to me when I lodged complaint ...."pihak kami dalam proses menaiktaraf facility sehingga akhir bulan June 2008".... hangguk betul ler Celcom....

That's why aku stop kejab blog aku nei.....bengang tahab GABAN dengan Celcom!!!!!

1 comments:

CYRIL said...

I thought i was the only one getting fed up with celcom. I TOTALLY AGREE. BLADIFUL PUNYA CELCOM!!!