Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bullshit Wedding Ceremony

This weekend really make me so angry with those resident who stay next to my house in Shah Alam. I felt so tired looking those 'monkey2' karaoke until midnight!!!. I'm sure if you see those scene happen at your place especially next to your house, you'll know how stress am I. 

Those 'monkey2' are not the youngster, they are 40-65 years old!! I really can't imagine how their attitude during their young period. Maybe before this they don't know how to karaoke,  but once the had tried to be 'kera', looks they love it. I think the best place for those 'monkey2' to zoo.   There got 'kera jantan tua' and 'kera betina tua'. Shameful!! 

Just a reminder to all, if you want to do something, especially if your decision can affect to others, please use your brain not 'kepala lutut'. Must use your common sense!! My 2 sen worth.

0 comments: