Friday, May 23, 2008

AirAsia vs MAS : Air ticket Prices War

We are so lucky nowadays coz can see every time in TV by both companies are looking so aggressive in doing their promotion especially AirAsia. Sometime feel so hard up looking at their promotion, each claims their is 'the best lower fares', especially AirAsia looks they can't accept the reality that MAS is offering 'Everyday Low Fares', which means their capacity as LCC provider is threatened by MAS way. MAS starts to swallow AirAsia's niche customer via 'Everyday Low Fares' campaign. But just thinking,  it just '1st round wrestlemania'. Don't think there will be 'KO' at  this stage. Next round will be more interesting. 

I assume in the next chapter, both companies will become new GLM @ "Gua Lagi Mulah" and no more LCC or whatever CC they want to be la!!

Before you can enjoy GLM jurney, don't forget make sure your pocket have few hundred bugs.


Related post:


 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kaizerz, you are correct, we are very lucky now, whcih this price war is benefits the consumers, we get to choose which airlines we want to fly with. But for me, I will choose MAS, not to say that I don't like AirAsia. But now I get to fly with a 5-star value airlines with low fares..yeahh!!! And last week, MAS launched the ASEAN+China route from RM0 fare..This is really make me crazy, I don't know where I want to go now, Bangkok?? Hong Kong?? Manila?? hahhahahha....

iffatali said...

The idea of my heart dancing with delight was far too good to pass up.
Flights to Windhoek
Cheap Flights to Windhoek
Cheap Air Tickets to Windhoek